- Cami or camisole is a sexy piece of cloth, almost like a lingerie that should always be worn underneath. If you plan it to wear as an outerwear, be sure that it is layered with something thick. It should not also be equaled to a corset which is usually laced up at the back and tighten in the middle.
- Bling Bling - just like diamonds that shine brighter than ever, something shiny, shimmering jewelry worn by rappers. If you add more jewelry or necklaces, bracelets or rings that are sparkling, then you can call it a bling bling.
- Wife beater - thin, ribbed tank usually worn by men like a "sando"Women can wear them too over a pair of mini skirt or leggings. Usually this comes out as a tank top and is normally white.
- Floods - from the term suggest that this outfit can be worn during the flood. It rests above the ankle to lower calf and can be matched with flats. This is a trend today and no one knows that it's called a flood. Now you know.
- Kitten heels - looks like the heels of the kitten, that is why it's called that way, this is stylized by Audrey Hepburn.It is usually 11/2 to 2 inches high. It can feminize any woman in the lower part of the body. By the way, every shoe is a woman's best friend, just like a diamond.
Prep- this word sounds familiar since we have been calling our look preppy. But, what does it really mean?It's a school look, it's a combination, thick plaid, polo tees, and pink, hand green, with fresh pieces for a clean look.
Rugby tops - boldly striped collared or round neck shirts, that are usually worn on a rugby sport. A fitted shirt, usually with bright colors, it is sold in any store like Collezione or Lacoste.