Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Bluish Fashion Look

Today,I decided to go for summer and since it has been hot since the past week, and mind you, very cold at night, I went for an all blue outfit with of course a tote bag by Belladona of yellow and green snake-like combi to contrast my all blue look. My fas-yon for the day was going for that printed beach shirt and powder blue denim and some sneakers of the same color. 

Style tip for the day: this look is formidable/tricky since not everybody can carry this outfit/look. For the Bluer than blue look, try going from printed to plain colors from your shirt to footwear. Remember, that the Stylista, which is me is great at combining colors, thus this look is right out perfect. I was praised for bringing some life to all hues of blue.But, you have to have great skin to be able to rock the all blue ensemble. Thanks to Lanelle Skin Care system, I got to have an all glowing and transparent skin despite the hot weather we have in the country. Check out what and who I was wearing this day: 


Two-toned Shades: Classified

Tote bag: Belladona

Printed shirt: Markus of SM Dept. Store 

Denim Pants: Bench 

Blue Sneaker: Mario d Boro 

Necklace: Landmark

Belt:  Wade

Spiked bracelet by: Purple Flair


Are you now ready for summer? I know I am...


But, in this case, I am not going to the beach...I am just attending a fashion bazaar and meet my sponsors, PX BOX AND CHATOYER ET ETINCELER...Watch out for my posts for these two fabulous products...

No comments:

Post a Comment