Thursday, September 18, 2014

Cowboy Redefined

I just love the cowboy look. Those boots, hats, bag and long coats. That's why today, I tried to reinvent that look. Do you like it? Well, I just posted it in several social media and style sharing sites. All I can say is that this is my favorite look so far. Please check out the credits below:


                                        Hat             - Forever 21 
                                        Sunnies      - Maldita
                                        Coat           - Zara
                                        Pants-        - Markus
                                        Clutch-      - Salvatorre Mann
                                        Boots         - Palladium 
                                        Belt            - Wade
                                        Shirt          - Markus             
        




No comments:

Post a Comment