Thursday, January 1, 2015

Bag Matching with Gucci


One of my favorite accessories is the BAG.Whether it is made of leather, suede, feather or even hair, the Bag is one of the basic necessities that any person should acquire. I would say that generally, men do not like to bring with them a bag wherever they go. A knapsack maybe. But for me, it houses  my beauty products, my maintenance kit, hat, umbrella, Ipod, Iphone, wallet and a purse. I change my bag almost everyday. But, I also have some faves. The bag is like my second home, I could not live without it. 

When browsing for Gucci, I found these leather-made bags that look like the pieces I have. I did not say I also have those, (though I wish I have) but these pieces are really attractive, formidable and would-kill-for.The iconic stripe of red and green defines Gucci label and of course, the leather material and design, which undoubtedly being imitated elsewhere, always set apart from its main competition like Prada, Louis Vuitton and Burberry.They may not have the same style but may have the same color or texture.Check them out now!


GUCCi







MY BAG




GUCCI
MY BAG


MY BAG
GUCCI












GUCCI

MY BAG


GUCCI

MY BAG



No comments:

Post a Comment