Thursday, January 1, 2015

Summer 2015 Hottest Outfit Ideas

The hottest season is here! Hottest, as in literally hot! Summer is not my favorite but guess I have to contend with it. It does not only prevent me from wearing my cliche' trench and fur coats, but it allows me to wear different clothes like shirts or denims that I don't normally wear specially if it is not summer. I can't wait to rain so that I can put on my  coat and newspaper boy hat! Well, these past few days I have contemplated on putting on something sexy, yet summery, classic but still accentuates color and fun. Summer, as we all know, should be fun right?So, for me to go along with summer, I decided to put on the following outfits: By the way, how would you describe the attire I am wearing. Just choose: vintage, eclectic, androgynous!


Black romper courtesy of Bado, 

Necklace, Ring and bracelet courtesy of Monnick Cruz, Hiyas Filipinas

Leopard print envelope purse by SM Dept. Store

Mustard Loafer by Mario D Boro

Black Denim Pants by Human

Sunglasses by SM Ladies


Inner Printed Shirt by Bench

Coral Brown Cardigan by Oxygen

Teal colored denim pants by Markus

Accessories courtesy of Blings and Jewel


Fringe Handbag by Landmark

Fitted Blazer by Bado

Denim Pants by Oxygen

Inner Printed Shirt by Mint

Red Orange loafer by Mario D Boro

Raisin beaded topaz necklace by Chatoyer et Etinceler

Sunglasses by SM Dept. Store

No comments:

Post a Comment