Thursday, January 1, 2015

What's your fashion style?

The reason why I love posting my looks on the social media, aside from Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter is that I get to learn many different styles and call them exactly as it is. When I upload my photos on this site, Chictopia, you will be required to catalog your outfit, name its STYLE and color, as well as other notes, your mood and the name of the outfits. Isn't it a great way to learn fashion by using this particular website. 

Now, if you are worrying about what your personal style is called, or how you will call your personal style, just check out the various fashion styles vocabulary of http://www.chictopia.com/ that can definitely be useful in uploading your photos not only in this site but other fashion networks like Lookbook, Pose, Fashiondreax, Chic or Shock, WhatIWear or Stylebible: The question now is, what is your dominant fashion style? Do you change often or you stick to that particular style?

50's
60's
70's
80's
90's
Androgynous
Bohemian
Business 
Business Casual
Casual
Chic 
Classic
Comfortable 
Cotton Look
Denim 
DIY (Do it yourself)
Eclectic 
Elegant
Geek 
Goth 
Grandma
Hippie 
Maternity 
Leather 
Menswear
Modest 
Natural
Outdoor
Pink Crew
Modern
Preppy 
Punk
Retro
Rocker
Romantic
Runway 
Sexy 
Sneaker
Sporty
Trendy
Urban 
Vintage

Now, when I will upload my looks on my next post, can you describe what my look is? 

No comments:

Post a Comment