Thursday, January 1, 2015

Revenge Wears Prada....Will there be a movie?

I have never ever read any book as exciting, true-to-life and inspirational as Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger. This was the movie that transcended me into the real world of fashion, having seen what it's like to work for a fashion magazine. I have always dreamed of working for Vogue or seeing in person the queen of fashion, Anna Wintour. I have memorized and embodied several lines in the movie such as:

"I'm on this great new diet...I don't eat anything and when I'm about to faint, I just eat a cube of cheese.....Just one stomach flu away from my goal weight."

"You have no style or sense of fashion...No no, that wasn't a question!"

" I'm not even hungry anymore. That's why those girls are so skinny."

"Who is that sad little person?"

"Everyone wants to be US!"

"Where the hell is my coffee? Has she died or something?"

"Never ask Miranda anything!'

Recently, the author published a sequel, Revenge Wears Prada...I have not read it though but I wish and pray that there will be a movie...I have to watch the movie yet prior to reading the book. Can't wait..



The movie I think will be more of a vindication to an already criticized sequel  of the original book. I believe that a good plot, acting prowess, fashion trends and cinematography will make Revenge Wears Prada movie... the best comeback of all time...Hope Lauren or any producer out there will make this a reality! If only I have the money to produce the film? LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment